This Video Should Help:
Trauma-informed care is a term that has been coined to describe the way in which healthcare providers and facilities are caring for patients with mental health disorders. It was first used by Dr. Judith Herman in her book Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence – from Domestic Abuse to Political Terror. In this book, she outlines 5 principles of trauma-informed care. Reference: trauma-informed care examples.
- 8 principles of trauma-informed care
- trauma-informed care principles pdf
- trauma-informed care model
- trauma-informed practice social work
- trauma-informed care training